REVIT ZERO TO HERO 2020 ONLINE COURSE
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER
⭐ APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN⭐
An essentials course for beginners that have recently started Revit or with no prior experience.
The course is completely online and like no other out there, combining live classes & group question time with 1-on-1 for you to ask any specific questions you might to help you along the way. We will be there by your side the whole time so you have the support and resources you need to go from zero to hero in six weeks.
- Week 1 // Getting Started in Revit & Creating your first project
- Week 2 // Thinking big – modelling all the big elements
- Week 3 // Thinking small – modelling all the smaller elements
- Week 4 // Documenting – Annotate, Schedule & Details
- Week 5 // Presentation – Graphics, Materials & Rendering
- Week 6 // Advanced Modelling & Presentation
No prior Revit experience is necessary, however, if you do have some experience, that is a bonus and will make it even easier to get started. If you have just started learning Revit, then this course is for you. You will need Revit (2017 or later) installed on your computer and working headphone, microphone and speakers.
Note that the course runs for 6-weeks and will start in the first week of every month and spaces are limited to ensure all students get plenty of support and attention, so please do register your interest early if you don’t want to miss a spot.